Author Topic: bug with apartments elevator code, please check it [spoilers]  (Read 2473 times)

xenith800

• View Profile
After patching to 1.35 from 1.3, I reloaded a save in the apartments, I got the video tape, got the code from it, then went to the elevator to use the code. Now number 1, the code on the body was different than the code i had in my notes, body said 1779, note said 7779. I tried both and none worked on the elevator keypad. Number 2, I restarted the game thinking it was a bug that appeared much like with save games from 1.2 to 1.3, however, now when I open my notes I can always see 7779 in the place where the elevator code would be written. This is at the beginning of the game, where I should only have the two notes that you find for the computer.

Seaal

• Donator
  • Y3Jhc2hlZA==
    • View Profile
Re: bug with apartments elevator code, please check it [spoilers]
« Reply #1 on: 26 May, 2012, 05:10:11 AM »
The new patch probably changed it to a random code. This looks like what the code could be accoring to the half-life model viewer:

The first number could be 1-9 and the third number could be 1-9.

The second and last number always stay the same.
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

xenith800

• View Profile
Re: bug with apartments elevator code, please check it [spoilers]
« Reply #2 on: 26 May, 2012, 06:53:45 AM »
edit: Seems to have fixed on it's own. I think it's better to just start a new game after every patch, since saves seems to have a bit of a problem, minor or major. Oh well :)
« Last Edit: 26 May, 2012, 07:00:40 AM by xenith800 »