TSoS is a Single Player campaign that have a totally different environment from the original CoF.
"It was said in the times of ancient Egypt when the pharaoh, Shaimoon, was depressed, his advisors, advised him to make a compilation of scrolls, "book" to be exact, about all of his feelings, telling them what he thinks about everything, the control, the people, and so forth, he finally finished it, little the advisors know, when he finally died, he curse the book so whoever opened it, shall bring hell upon Egypt, and even worser state on whoever opens it."
Present day, you are Roderick Henriksson, an adventurer and archeologist.
You and your friends have recently stumbled upon the temple of Shaimoon, where the pharoah was buried, because you were the one doing most of the digging, you feel tired and fall asleep, while your colleagues continue the excavation, that is when it all started.
Finally finished it.Required:
The latest Cry of Fear updateDownload :Changelist 1.1:
Added CLIP to all the save statues.
Info that you can save at the statues.
Gotten rid of the SawRunner in the first map.
Fix second door at map 3.
Added a note about the trap in map 1.
Gotten rid of the locked door in map 2.
Info that you can read the Hieroglyphs.
Some text fixes.
Made the platforms in map 2 larger.Changelist 1.2:
- Added some details in a few maps
- Added stats, credits, conclusion, at the end of the demo
- Added and fixed documents
- Made traps and the "Trial and Error" puzzle easier to get through
- Literally tells you how to read the walls and save with the statues ( Which is what i'm going to stick through with this CC, the saves of course ) ( Without cof_objective i'm afraid)
- Got rid of the "Hideous" block puzzle and added something else
- Fixed some sounds, there were 4 ambient_generics on doors that slide, making it seriously loud
- Removed copyrighted materials ( Chase sequence music is from The Mummy )
- Added 1.2 to the CC page ( To inform everybody else that it is updated )
- Fixed monster_custom to monster_slower in the second map to reduce chance of crashing ( Although i don't know if it's still like that )
- Added cue points for fire, so that it would loop
- Added some lights to the first map
- Added more Glock ammo, no extra TMP ammo cause i don't have one to use with
- Fixed the first save point, it is relocated to the sacrifice room
- Made the first jumping nightmare sequence a LOT easier
- Fixed the second to third map change sequence, it should play as right as it is
- Fixed the chase part, the nightmarish sounds shouldn't be so loudChangelist Full 2.0:
- Revised the 3 original maps, massively.
- Added 4 new maps.
- A new weapon.
- Some new enemies.
- 2 Endings.
- More puzzles that aren't too hard.