Author Topic: Thank you community!  (Read 14354 times)

Dr Pepper

• Donator
  • 23 different flavors in 1
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you community!
« Reply #15 on: 29 August, 2011, 04:12:41 PM »
Looks like i'll be playing this only on co-op, it's scary as shit!

But i was LOL when i saw those paper-head lunatics with hatchets. xD

Don't be such a wimp. Also, I don't think there will be coop for this. Will there?

Anyways, fuckin' awesome. Was this really made using the HL1 engine? Also, was that a witch that Simon shot near the end? It looked a lot like one.

Robofork

« Reply #16 on: 29 August, 2011, 05:04:11 PM »
Don't be such a wimp. Also, I don't think there will be coop for this. Will there?

You better be joking.

PHG

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29 August, 2011, 06:32:42 PM »

Anyways, fuckin' awesome. Was this really made using the HL1 engine? Also, was that a witch that Simon shot near the end? It looked a lot like one.
I swear to god, you are the biggest Moddb faggot, it's called reading you dumb fucking idiot, there's even images showing that there is Co-op and no, that wasn't a Witch, Yes this is made using the HL1 Engine.
"Don't be such a wimp" Are you fucking joking me? we all know YOU of all people will be shitting there pants the entire time, just like the rest of us will be, so don't think you're fucking hard shit by saying that.

Dr Pepper

• Donator
  • 23 different flavors in 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29 August, 2011, 06:49:13 PM »
I swear to god, you are the biggest Moddb faggot, it's called reading you dumb fucking idiot, there's even images showing that there is Co-op and no, that wasn't a Witch, Yes this is made using the HL1 Engine.
"Don't be such a wimp" Are you fucking joking me? we all know YOU of all people will be shitting there pants the entire time, just like the rest of us will be, so don't think you're fucking hard shit by saying that.
Whoa, rage much? Also, Moddb faggot? Really? You really have nothing better than that? Why don't you calm yourself down Griggs before you blow a vein or something.

Lariat

• Donator
  • Ia! Ia!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: 02 September, 2011, 01:41:21 PM »
I love the telescope and the dude with the sign. It's so freaky, and very unique. Guessing his sign is one of the randomizing elements?

It all feels like someone is intentionally fucking with Simon. Guiding him into all this madness. Very calculated.
Reminds me a lot of Oldboy, in that respect.

Can't wait to find out the whole story!

Leaden Feral

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10 September, 2011, 11:30:38 AM »
It looks really well made, Progression seems fast.

kozandenat

• Fresh One
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - CамаСР
    • View Profile
    • Cамая лучшая стоматология в г. Казани
    • Email
Cамая лучшая стоматология в г. Казани
« Reply #21 on: 03 December, 2019, 06:50:48 PM »
Всякий человек должен посещать стоматолога хотя бы 1 раз в полгода. При этом не важно, тревожат ли болезненные симптомы. Необходимо хорошенько вести уход за зубами, чтобы далее не возникло серьёзных проблем. Надо своевременно лечить и диагностировать патологии, и тогда получится максимально длительное время сохранять зубы в прекрасном состоянии. Советуется обратиться в стоматологическую клинику ДентаМед, чтобы заказать услуги опытных специалистов. Стоматология в Казани занимается профилактикой и лечением разных патологий. Здесь если Вам надо протезирование зубов – Вы точно отыщите требуемое!

http://zarabotau.ipb.su/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=1563]http://levenchuk.ru/1007641]
http://zarabotau.ipb.su/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=1563

http://pbprog.ru/club/user/268708/?gdhtml=HTML_AREA%40879125026