Author Topic: Donate and support the team!  (Read 76205 times)

mrpeanut188

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Donate and support the team!
« Reply #15 on: 26 April, 2013, 12:32:20 PM »
How fast is the donator reception? And now that Steam is out, will you make donators receive their reward faster because of Steam's auto-update?

IS THE DONOR ONLY FORUM ACTIVE?
You should've stopped when you lost the advantage.

Dante

• View Profile
    • TinyChat
« Reply #16 on: 26 April, 2013, 08:24:47 PM »
I finally made an account after a year of absence,
i am rerk on the facebook page, but i need bank details because my paypal is shut,
Or make it avaible for dutch people too user IDEAL ? i would like too donate 10 EU every month specially
if the game is being updated.
Wanted Too Play Cry of Fear Since february 2012, Now a Year and 2 Months Later The Day Has Come!

thedemonstriker

• Donator
  • Fresh One
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 27 April, 2013, 10:24:15 AM »
Donated! Keep up the good work!

mrpeanut188

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: 28 April, 2013, 08:56:25 AM »
Donated. James, answer my PM fast or I die.  :yow:

Mangaman1001

• Donator
  • "Time waits for no one"
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: 28 April, 2013, 12:04:24 PM »
Also donated and sent the PM to James :P Can't wait for more updates and bugfixes for this game hehe, love it.

mrpeanut188

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: 28 April, 2013, 03:10:01 PM »
Also donated and sent the PM to James :P Can't wait for more updates and bugfixes for this game hehe, love it.
He should be online in approx. 4-6 hours, as it'd be the time he usually comes on everyday.
Because I know this.  :joebiden:

Flammable

• Donator
  • Depression, Fear, Suicide.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: 28 April, 2013, 10:46:21 PM »
Hello, Cry of Fear community. I want to donate, and iam having some questions about it :stig:, i hope u can help me with it.

Cry of Fear 1.6 now released on steam, will i recive Tmp if i donate someday soon?
I dont have Visa or Paypal or something. What if i ask my friend to donate for me, will it work?

Also, i heard mappers can have Mp5. Is it still avaible? Is it avaible in Co-op? How mappers recive it? I never saw any :x I have some mapping skills, i was making maps for hl2dm, it seems pretty same. So i want to make Co-op campagin.

P.S. I want to donate, not because i want to get tmp so much :yow:, i want to thx team psykskallar, for such great games like Cof and Aom.
« Last Edit: 29 April, 2013, 04:31:28 AM by Flammable »
You can add me in steam

I can create co-op server btw.

DeadHammer

• Inb4 "u wot m8?"
    • View Profile
    • ContinentalWiz!
« Reply #22 on: 28 April, 2013, 10:50:04 PM »
Hello, Cry of Fear community. I want to donate, and iam having some questions about it :stig:, i hope u can help me with it.

Cry of Fear 1.6 now released on steam, will i recive Tmp if i donate someday soon?
I dont have Visa or Paypal or something. What if i ask my friend to donate for me, will it work?

Also, i heard mappers can have Mp5. Is it still avaible? Is it avaible in Co-op? How mappers recive it? I never saw any :x I have some mapping skills, i was making maps for hl2dm, i seems pretty same way. So i want to make Co-op campagin.

P.S. I want to donate, not because i want to get tmp so much :yow:, i want to thx team psykskallar, for such great games like Cof and Aom.

Good to see you finally joined this forum  :barry:

Thats what i call OWNAGE :yow:

Add me if yer guys want to :) 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cryofhammer

Purple "Porygon" Towel

• Donator
  • Currently Playing: Skyrim, Watching: Soul Eater
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Page...
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: 29 April, 2013, 09:13:06 AM »
So... any ETA on when the next batch of donaters will be accepted? Because it's been like 24 hours and school starts tomorrow for me. I get that James is on a break, but not knowing how long I have to wait kills me. (Which is why I stopped caring about Half-Life 3)
In between disappearing off to RPG gaming sessions and KAWAII DESU BULLSHIT ANIME binges, I tend to log in once in a while...

mrpeanut188

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: 29 April, 2013, 01:39:42 PM »
Cry of Fear 1.6 now released on steam, will i recive Tmp if i donate someday soon? I dont have Visa or Paypal or something. What if i ask my friend to donate for me, will it work?
So yes, if your friend donates, get the receipt number and send a PM to James with your steam name. However, you'll need to donate $10 or more to receive the donator rewards like the TMP.

Also, i heard mappers can have Mp5. Is it still avaible? Is it avaible in Co-op? How mappers recive it? I never saw any :x I have some mapping skills, i was making maps for hl2dm, it seems pretty same. So i want to make Co-op campagin..
Yes, mappers receive an MP5. It is still available, but NOT in any official Co-op maps. Some custom maps have them, and the same way you receive it is like donating. You make a map, then send a PM to James. Also, GoldSrc is a lot different then Source mapping. I learned Source first, so a few tips:
GoldSrc 'Null' = Source "Nodraw"
Models have no collisions, use a brush with 'Clip' texture
To change entity settings, you CANNOT double-click. Alt + Enter

Flammable

• Donator
  • Depression, Fear, Suicide.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: 29 April, 2013, 02:43:16 PM »
So yes, if your friend donates, get the receipt number and send a PM to James with your steam name. However, you'll need to donate $10 or more to receive the donator rewards like the TMP.
Yes, mappers receive an MP5. It is still available, but NOT in any official Co-op maps. Some custom maps have them, and the same way you receive it is like donating. You make a map, then send a PM to James. Also, GoldSrc is a lot different then Source mapping. I learned Source first, so a few tips:
GoldSrc 'Null' = Source "Nodraw"
Models have no collisions, use a brush with 'Clip' texture
To change entity settings, you CANNOT double-click. Alt + Enter

Humm. I think i got it about donating, thx :barry:

And about mp5, Is it useable only in custom maps? Will i get tmp and mp5 if i donate 10$ or more?
You can add me in steam

I can create co-op server btw.

NinjaWitaSniper

• You are always alone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 29 April, 2013, 03:24:45 PM »
Donated!

Digwiid

• Donator
  • Four.
    • MSN Messenger - miikokeku@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 29 April, 2013, 03:38:57 PM »
Humm. I think i got it about donating, thx :barry:

And about mp5, Is it useable only in custom maps? Will i get tmp and mp5 if i donate 10$ or more?
You get the tmp from donating 10$ and the MP5 for making a map.
MP5 is SP only with a few Custom C exceptions.
Tmp is for both SP and Co-op + most CC's

ding

• Donator
  • Fresh One
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 30 April, 2013, 01:46:06 PM »
Anyone know of a timeline on donations?  I donated two days ago and haven't heard anything.  Just curious as to what anyone else may have experienced.

Zorbos

• Donator
  • monster_robogrunt
    • View Profile
    • Volcom Mapping
« Reply #29 on: 30 April, 2013, 02:08:03 PM »
You just have to wait until James gets your PM. Just be patient, he's a busy man  :stig: