Author Topic: Cry of Fear now released on Steam!  (Read 60007 times)

Th3DarkFunk

• I Never Sleep
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cry of Fear now released on Steam!
« Reply #15 on: 26 April, 2013, 05:42:58 AM »
I am downloading it now, I can't wait to see the changes for myself. Oh, and congrats on making it on steam!

doodrun

• Donator
  • Fresh One
  • Let's get dangerous...
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: 26 April, 2013, 05:56:32 AM »
Congratulations on the steam release, guys. I raise my ale to you. :)

Seaal

« Reply #17 on: 26 April, 2013, 06:02:54 AM »
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FunkyDarkKnight

« Reply #18 on: 26 April, 2013, 06:03:00 AM »
I've tried hosting a server but it's not working anymore through the conventional method. Can anyone tell me how it's done now?

Wesley107772

• Hello. This is personal text.
    • MSN Messenger - super_man538@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • My Steam account
« Reply #19 on: 26 April, 2013, 07:05:09 AM »
I've tried hosting a server but it's not working anymore through the conventional method. Can anyone tell me how it's done now?
I used hamachi, and made the player I was playing with use "connect ip" without the brackets and the ip being the ip specified in hamachi. Greatest 2 hours of my life. :joebiden:
Hello. This is a signature.

ProJacks

• Fresh One
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: 26 April, 2013, 07:22:16 AM »
Everytime I start it, it closes and says "Couldn't find offset for is_donator!!!"

Clay

• Donator
  • wwhat
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: 26 April, 2013, 08:29:07 AM »
Everytime I start it, it closes and says "Couldn't find offset for is_donator!!!"
Verify local content?

Seaal

« Reply #22 on: 26 April, 2013, 09:58:38 AM »
I'm so glad the team tried to make a standalone version and succeeded. I can actually play with 3 of my friends now! 2 of them did not have HL1, so I was only playing with 1 of my friends.  :stig:

ECS10

• Fresh One
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 26 April, 2013, 10:02:36 AM »
Guys, there is a way to adjust fov? My monitor resolution is 1366x768 but CoF only allow up to 1280x720 and fov is horrible on that resolution... I like to play in Widescreen to get better graphics.

Headshot?

• Oh Sheit, monster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 26 April, 2013, 10:24:52 AM »

I made a thread under the Game Hub to help those who cannot connect with friends:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/223710/discussions/0/828937420112841213/

Zorbos

• Donator
  • monster_robogrunt
    • View Profile
    • Volcom Mapping
« Reply #25 on: 26 April, 2013, 11:23:18 AM »
Congratulations on the release guys!

middledee

• Donator
  • Fresh One
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 26 April, 2013, 12:20:56 PM »
I've played some of the beginning and I can't hear a gunshot when I fire the glock.

the_gamer1235

• Fresh One
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: 26 April, 2013, 12:35:18 PM »
Umm.. Can I Still donate to this game even though it's now released as a stand alone?

Seaal

« Reply #28 on: 26 April, 2013, 01:05:16 PM »
Bug Report:
-In the second level of co-op, you can try to go back to the first level and you will get stuck.
-When you go to the second level of co-op, your quick select things reset.
-The stairs that break and you fall down, if you die under the stairs where you crouch down under them and someone revives you while standing up, they will get stuck in the ground and cannot get out.
-When you try to dual wield the MP9 with something you cannot dual wield it with, it will say you cannot dual wield the TMP with whatever.

Improvement Report:
-There should probably be less watros in the 3rd level of co-op. I was playing with 1 of my friends who had no experience in the game, and we almost died.
-If you're playing with a server of non-donators, the MP9s should probably be converted to glocks so people don't get mad that they cannot pick it up or something. Same thing if the server owner if a non-donator. (I actually don't know if you already did this or not)
-Reducing the recoil while aiming would be nice. It kinda seems like aiming does nothing.
-Dual Wielding in co-op would be nice.

So yep.

Kinkos

• Fresh One
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 26 April, 2013, 01:24:15 PM »
Why you forgot to add the Russian language???  :'(  After the game he has always been, and you've gone and thrown it.

PLEASE, bring it back!