Author Topic: I feel better now  (Read 7271 times)

12URMarty

• I'm not crazy, at least i don't think so.
    • View Profile
I feel better now
« on: 22 September, 2013, 05:48:58 AM »
I'm one of those guys depressed, weird and miserable that take every small thing very serious, looks pathetic, i know. The kind that no therapist can help. After finally beating this game i feel better now, i feel like i dont give a fuck about anything right now.

It's a rare thing for me.
I don't know what affected me, but this was a memorable experience.

Is there anyone else that crush the depression with horror and madness ? I just want to know if this is normal.

Gonzo

• Donator
  • a real human bean, and a real hero
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I feel better now
« Reply #1 on: 22 September, 2013, 07:02:17 AM »
it's really the gameplay that gets my mind off things.

though cof was a pretty depressing ride for me (hl.exe was so cruel)

Lylax

• RECB:RECV
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: 22 September, 2013, 07:09:21 AM »
I'm one of those guys depressed, weird and miserable that take every small thing very serious, looks pathetic, i know. The kind that no therapist can help. After finally beating this game i feel better now, i feel like i dont give a fuck about anything right now.

It's a rare thing for me.
I don't know what affected me, but this was a memorable experience.

Is there anyone else that crush the depression with horror and madness ? I just want to know if this is normal.

I know what you mean... BTW luv your personal text... ;)

12URMarty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 September, 2013, 07:17:22 AM »
it's really the gameplay that gets my mind off things.

though cof was a pretty depressing ride for me (hl.exe was so cruel)

Hl.exe is cruel indeed

I know what you mean... BTW luv your personal text... ;)

Thanks, it's from Silent Hill 2 , another masterpiece .

Shad

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: 22 September, 2013, 08:25:06 AM »
Probably lots more people like you thinking they have a connection to the game, whether that's because of the atmosphere or the relatable characters.
So yes, feeling emotion after finishing a game or movie or anything is normal, some feelings stronger than others depending on the genre and stuff.
By the way, mind if I ask if you're actually clinically depressed or just feeling down 'cause of first world problems like everyone else on this forum?

12URMarty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 September, 2013, 05:44:54 PM »
By the way, mind if I ask if you're actually clinically depressed or just feeling down 'cause of first world problems like everyone else on this forum?

I stay away from medicine :pills: but i have therapy session twice in a week if that's what you asking for, but i'm not sure if thats helping .  They just want to know my complaints, then give few tips... so useless.  But i always feel calm when i'm playing violent video games or watching evil movies.

Lylax

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: 22 September, 2013, 06:02:34 PM »
Probably lots more people like you thinking they have a connection to the game, whether that's because of the atmosphere or the relatable characters.
So yes, feeling emotion after finishing a game or movie or anything is normal, some feelings stronger than others depending on the genre and stuff.

You sir deserve... this ...

But i always feel calm when i'm playing violent video games or watching evil movies.

I envy you... When I play CoF I'm on my edge... Mix of depression, anger, fear... Damn you Psykskallar... :joebiden:

12URMarty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 22 September, 2013, 06:30:31 PM »
I envy you... When I play CoF I'm on my edge... Mix of depression, anger, fear... Damn you Psykskallar... :joebiden:

Gonna try Afraid Of Monsters, looks awesome.  Wonder why i never played it before  :-[

FunkyDarkKnight

« Reply #8 on: 22 September, 2013, 11:54:48 PM »
I swear like 90% of this forum claim to be depressed or sad or whatever and that this game is some kinda miracle cure. I reckon people are just showing off or something 'cause the game is 'dark' and has a depressed protagonist.

D3ads

• Donator
  • Loyal Servant Of The Psycho Queen Of Bulgary
    • View Profile
    • Moddb
« Reply #9 on: 23 September, 2013, 12:25:56 AM »
I'm one of those guys depressed

wat.

Seaal

« Reply #10 on: 23 September, 2013, 12:43:24 AM »
wat.

If you mean a group of people, you can say guys. Right?

Grindor

• Death Metal musician with an album in process!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: 23 September, 2013, 12:50:06 AM »
I swear like 90% of this forum claim to be depressed or sad or whatever and that this game is some kinda miracle cure.
I felt better after playing this game the first time, for it made me realise that no matter what problems may I have, there will always be someone out there who is 10 times more miserable than myself.

Yeah, it's cruel, but it's the truth.

Lylax

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: 23 September, 2013, 04:27:23 AM »
12URMarty is a stalker... beware!  :joebiden:

Shad

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: 23 September, 2013, 08:06:25 AM »
You sir deserve... this ... http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf3hoxLY4A1qesc3io1_500.gif
For what?

I swear like 90% of this forum claim to be depressed or sad or whatever and that this game is some kinda miracle cure. I reckon people are just showing off or something 'cause the game is 'dark' and has a depressed protagonist.
Couldn't agree more.

12URMarty

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 23 September, 2013, 08:32:01 AM »
I felt better after playing this game the first time, for it made me realise that no matter what problems may I have, there will always be someone out there who is 10 times more miserable than myself.

This is what i was thinking, realised it just now.
Thanks for the reply.