Author Topic: Cry of Fear Suggestions Set  (Read 9478 times)

HttrckCldHKS

• Fresh One
    • View Profile
    • Email
Cry of Fear Suggestions Set
« on: 16 September, 2014, 02:33:46 PM »
I'm on 1080p and I can run at most 1280x720 in order to get it stretched all over the screen.
I'd like to run the game on 1080p as well.

The loading feature. I'd like the default window that shows Loading to be replaced with some in-game pictures and a small bar that increases its level.

The decals. Some blood features related to head shots might be improved without raising DecalFrequency console variable.

I'd like to be able to run a dedicated game server. Furthermore, Valve allowing users to set up Cry of Fear dedicated servers through SteamCMD or locally by running HLDS application. People should join game servers even if empty.

There is a bug at a custom campaign. The one that has a kitchen and a pool, outdoors. When you get the butcher to cut the meat on a vent hole your local server stops working.

The videos in-game should be the same resolution. There are two black bars on the top and the bottom of the screen. When taking a screenshot with Steam, these bars won't look that great.

Health regeneration for like five minutes after injecting morphine. A small amount, rarely but required.

Some in-game hints in case you are stuck for more than five minutes and there are no enemies remaining.

Of course, you don't have to agree my opinions. Not totally and not even partially. Thank you for reading.

HttrckCldHKS

• Fresh One
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cry of Fear Suggestions Set
« Reply #1 on: 29 May, 2015, 09:21:08 AM »
BUMP!

What do we do about the game servers? (SteamCMD / HLDS)
We can't play as Single Player forever.

With much thanks.

NinjaWitaSniper

• You are always alone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 June, 2015, 12:44:28 PM »
Do you not realize that this game is running on GoldSrc, the same engine as HALF LIFE 1? Also, the devs have jobs now, with other game studios, 1.6 is the last update for CoF,its considered FINISHED

A Tricky Carnie

• (null)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 June, 2015, 01:38:14 PM »
Do you not realize that this game is running on GoldSrc, the same engine as HALF LIFE 1? Also, the devs have jobs now, with other game studios, 1.6 is the last update for CoF,its considered FINISHED
Why are you bumping this thread?

foediweem

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: 08 October, 2019, 04:49:39 PM »
what words..., an excellent idea

RoseannSpity

• Fresh One
    • ICQ Messenger - 323327778
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Great news
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: 16 October, 2019, 07:17:40 AM »
ive never think cheat in wagic, this is realy stupid owwww man look my 99/99 for 2 man with haste and fear im so strooooooooong --
but thanks for the information, now i can see where i am.