Author Topic: New projects?  (Read 7618 times)

Scarecrow

• View Profile
    • Email
New projects?
« on: 01 October, 2016, 02:14:56 PM »
Well, finishing Cry of Fear on Nightmare with S rank, seeing all the endings, getting all the unlocks, and finishing Afraid of Monsters with all the endings, it's time to write this...
AoM and CoF were just perfect!, by far the best horror games i've played along with Silent Hill 1,2 and 3...
there's a chance that the team it's working, or maybe making some ideas for a new game or mod?...the game industry needs survival horrors like Afraid and Cry :(
because i really feel that the survival horror games are gone these days...so please, ruMpel, Minuit, consider the chance of making new mods or games...
i think that you guys are the best devs of horror games today, Cry of Fear with the music, ambience, story, and gameplay was perfect, what Andreas Rönnberg and James Minuit have done it with a engine that is more than 10 years old, no one could done it better! and the voice acting it's genius by DragonNOR and Berzerk...well, if Cry was the last game, thanks for making masterpieces like that! by far once again, the best horror games and survival for me, thanks Team Psykskallar for everything!
i wish The best for the team, long life, and the best of luck to Andreas and his band Intig!

(Sorry for my english, i'm from Argentina hahaha)

NinjaWitaSniper

• You are always alone.
    • View Profile
Re: New projects?
« Reply #1 on: 01 October, 2016, 11:51:32 PM »
Well, finishing Cry of Fear on Nightmare with S rank, seeing all the endings, getting all the unlocks, and finishing Afraid of Monsters with all the endings, it's time to write this...
AoM and CoF were just perfect!, by far the best horror games i've played along with Silent Hill 1,2 and 3...
there's a chance that the team it's working, or maybe making some ideas for a new game or mod?...the game industry needs survival horrors like Afraid and Cry :(
because i really feel that the survival horror games are gone these days...so please, ruMpel, Minuit, consider the chance of making new mods or games...
i think that you guys are the best devs of horror games today, Cry of Fear with the music, ambience, story, and gameplay was perfect, what Andreas Rönnberg and James Minuit have done it with a engine that is more than 10 years old, no one could done it better! and the voice acting it's genius by DragonNOR and Berzerk...well, if Cry was the last game, thanks for making masterpieces like that! by far once again, the best horror games and survival for me, thanks Team Psykskallar for everything!
i wish The best for the team, long life, and the best of luck to Andreas and his band Intig!

As of right now: No they are not working on any projects, though ruMpel was talking about working in a New Engine.

ruMpel

• Lead & Level/General Artist
  • CoF Team
    • View Profile
    • Cry of Fear
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: 02 October, 2016, 08:34:28 AM »

Thank you a lot! It's awesome to read nice things like this, thank you! And also good work on completing the games 100%!

We will at some day make more games, but until that day happens, we don't know yet. But as for me personally, I want to keep doing it. Full time jobs however is what prevents us at the moment.

Scarecrow

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: 03 October, 2016, 11:36:05 AM »
Thank you a lot! It's awesome to read nice things like this, thank you! And also good work on completing the games 100%!

We will at some day make more games, but until that day happens, we don't know yet. But as for me personally, I want to keep doing it. Full time jobs however is what prevents us at the moment.

That's awesome! i'm glad to hear that's everything it's ok, and very good to know that new games will come in the future from the Team!...
good luck on the job! and please keep the great music and ideas for possible new games coming!

jul

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22 October, 2016, 03:29:57 AM »
Afraid of monsters was the first half life mod that truly felt like an horror game to me, and cry of fear is so far my favorite first person horror game. I'm just waiting as patiently as I can for the next game to be announced, so that I can check the forums daily for updates and get that community feeling again.

Until then, good luck with jobs and such, and thanks for the hours of entertainment.